Looking back at a previous post, I see something not exactly foreign to me: to do lists. I hate them.
This year I'm going to get rid of them to the best of my ability. I can't eliminate them fully since that's how I get stuff done at my job:endless to do lists.(That's probably why I hate them so much now). But I will try to take it easier this year. I actually meant to do this sooner, I didn't want to wait until a "new year" to get started on something, I think I am very capable of renewing my sense of whatever-the-word-I'm-looking-for-now at any given time.
<-- There I go, making things harder than they need to be again. Okay, so I'll start now cuz it's a new year.
Outside of work, how am I gonna get things done without a list? Simple. If it doesn't need to be taken of immediately, it will wait, and whenever I get to it, I'll get to it. Let's see how long this all lasts.
Thursday, January 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment