
I hope I'm making the right decision. I'm going to quit my job and will do so gracefully as to not burn any bridges. Too bad I'm not exactly sure how to do this.
I had a job interview on Friday. I think it went well though at times who knows? It can be like a beauty contest. They could've already had in mind as to who their candidate should be and maybe I wasn't it. Not that it matters, I don't want the job even if I do get it. Many reasons and scenarios played in my head and it basically boils down to that I wouldn't be happy there.
Only good thing and I guess maybe a bad thing? is that Sweetheart and I spent seven consecutive hours on the phone on Sunday. I'm going to try to fly to see him after I quit my job. This goes against all laws of reason, I know. But I can't help it. I woke up at noon, called him because I missed him and got off the phone at 7pm because by then I was really hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment