Thursday, September 18, 2008

my ideal job

My ideal job would be to get paid to just "be." But because this is unrealistic, I'll have to say that my ideal job would be to do something that doesn't feel like work. I should look to things I do naturally, or as a hobby, and see if I can find a way to do these.

Well, what did I do recently on a day off? Much to like what I do when I have free time.
Blogs: I've curbed this addiction. I'm down to a few that I think are of value to me.
  • Afrobella - fashion, natural hair care, politics every now and then. I won free shampoo once in a give-a-way
  • Sojourness - I like reading my friend's writings
  • Apartment Therapy - I like to think that I have indispensable income and living space for decorative purposes
  • A Belle in Brooklyn - a blog about love and relationships
  • One, and when I'm weak, two trash gossip blogs
Craigslist: I have a small car but every now and then I think I may find something in the Free section that I somehow have lived without for too long and also fits into the backseat.

Hulu: Catch episodes of The Daily Show.

Any takers?

1 comment:

eliyza said...

your own home business selling the stuff on craigslist on ebay of course! =)