I'm back on Facebook. DAMMNIT. I tried twitter but I just don't get/like it. Do you know what I do when I want to know what real friends are up to? A one-line email.
My weekend is starting off poorly. But it's a weekend, what can be poor about it? So I'm going to tell you why I'm rich: because I can afford to wait for 2 hours and pay $185 (additional $115 to be paid later) to get my car out of the pound.
My car was towed this morning. Those fucking traffic bastards. ranting done. my car is back in my posession - i'll tell you about the Cheese Doodles guy at the Pound Redemption center some other time. (just getting my feet wet, i know i know i havent written in a while)
Friday, June 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment