You may have noticed some hostility at the times I mention my job in posts. I kindly sometimes refer to it as the slaveship, among some other not so kind things. I've gotta spill my guts on this some more at a later time when I have more energy. In very few words, I feel like I'm being asked to spin gold out of hay. Other times, I feel like I'm being sent on a scavenger hunt with a broken compass on a non-existent trail.
All in all, don't tell me to quit my job. It pays ALL my bills, and although money can't buy happiness, it sure does buy the peace of mind of knowing you don't have to ask anyone for a money or a place to stay.
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i told you how to get the tracker. now write something.
Post a Comment