It's been almost nine months since the last time I wrote. I'm going to ramble because it's 116am and I should've been in bed about 4 hours ago when I first started feeling drowsy. I couldn't bring myself to go to bed so early despite being so tired, I like my nights; I'm not a morning person, at all.
A lot has gone on in my life this year, and now that it's stopped raining and it's just me and my thoughts again, I wonder how much I've changed or how much things have changed me. I feel stronger, but only sometimes. The rest of the times I feel more vulnerable and more aware of things I wish I wasn't aware of. I wish I could be naive again. Maybe I shouldn't even be writing or trying to analyze things at this present moment. In the past week alone, a lot has gone on to make me question stuff, for lack of a better word. Disappointment is something I've grown really tired of.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment