Thursday, May 15, 2008
funny little thing
Sweetheart and I are on good terms post breakup. It has been a while since we've stopped speaking or have gotten angry at each other ---both are very good things. Today I saw , for the first time, a childhood picture of his which he posted online. He looks to be about four years old but the look captured is the same as one that he still does to this day. When you catch him off guard he displays confusion with a certain frown and hangs his mouth slightly ajar. Needless to say, the picture is absolutely adorable. The picture is so adorable that for the first ten minutes after seeing it, I wondered if he and I could work out after all, because I think we could make beautiful children together;I want a little boy that looks just like the 4 year old in the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment