Tuesday, August 05, 2008

hiatus over

I haven't been writing not because I'm down or anything, but because I've been busy. Poor excuse, i know.

I spend 99.9% of my free time with Kevin and he doesn't know I have a blog (partly because I don't want him to read what I write about him) . So I've had all these thoughts I wanted to write down but never got around to them and now I can't remember them.

Summer, please don't leave me. August is here and it's hard to believe. I've been biking somewhat regularly. I managed to not run anyone off the Brooklyn Bridge last week. I'm going to continue bike riding until it's too cold to want to leave the house. Hopefully this will mean through the end of October.

I've come to the realization that I will not use the gym membership I bought. I should've just learned to bike ride earlier. Like say, 20 years ago.

Things to come:
6 months at my new job, where do I stand? (hint hint: trying to not let my knees buckle)
I broke my vow and traveled to Texas.
Read a book that changed my mind about bearing children.
Have read books this month that have made me pose some interesting questions like, could I get away with using less toilet paper?