1. I didn't have a concussion.
2. I have dental insurance. Which means my bill will only be $1,500.
3. I didn't require stitches.
4. All the bruises and scabs on my face healed flawlessly.
5. Most can't tell that I have a new tooth. Except for my cousin who when I smiled laughed at me and said, "Why'd they give you a white one?"
6. I didn't break any bones (do teeth count as bone?)
7. I got to take off work for two days.
8. I am now the office poster child for wearing a helmet.
9. I know now that I should wear a mouth guard because I am now paranoid that I am going to randomly fall (down the stairs) and chip more teeth.
10. Kevin nursed me back to "health" and was clever/conniving/immoral enough to have me give a fake name and SSN at the ER so that I wouldn't get a $300 bill later.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment