In the past month:
I moved into my own apartment!
I turned down a big major investment banking job offer. Twice.
I started a new job! (in a non-stuffy, cool, funky design firm)
Pretty big.
A job I think I'm actually gonna like. I already know I like the company for sure. It's the best working environment. HOw could I have thought that for so long it was okay to work in a place like where I was working before?
I also like my apt and living alone again. It's such a luxury in this city, but I may have to do away with it in six months. I rushed into getting this place so I strong armed the landlord into just giving me a six month lease. I was going to move into a 2br place with a friend I recently made, but all those plans fell through at the very last possible minute. That friend is now a possible roomate-to-be.
I've also had a few encounters(contacts) with past romances. Each deserves its own post. More on that later.
Not my best writing, but hey, I'm writing again.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment