- Clothes & Accessories :$31.70 (Two tank tops, one shirt: Me, forever the bargain-shopper)
I could have gone longer without shopping, but it was the time to start. I should have started with what was on my list, a new pair of everyday black flats, but quickly fell into the old habit of getting something at the bottom of my list.
I've been reading more in the past few months, and so when I was in line waiting for a fitting-room I grew impatient l because I didn't have anything to read and thought that I at least could have been reading "A Long Walk to Freedom." (Tangent: I feel people stare at me on the train when they see the book. I obscure the cover with a postcard when I read it now to detract attention. Though I wonder if because people are wondering if I'm reading the Bible or something. The book is huge)
No comments:
Post a Comment