Wednesday, July 09, 2008

look Ma...no hands!

I was so preoccupied with so many thoughts that I disregarded most of what Kevin was telling me and before I knew it, his hand wasn't on my back and I was still going. I started yelling at him to hold me but he refused and told me to pedal faster.

I finally learned to ride a bike today! In part, it was due to this article that Kev forwarded me about adults bike-riding for the first time. After reading the article, I realized how young 25 really is.

I can't find the link to my 101 list right now, but this was something that was on it. So I feel very accomplished. Though I am very wobbly at time. I can't turn to the left but I can take a mean curb and avoid incoming taxis well.

2 comments:

eliyza said...

you want to add one more to your list?

http://hundredpushups.com/index.html

sojourness said...

Proud of you! Now we have to teach Boyfriend.