So what's it going to take for women to have earning power in the U.S.? A recession! That's right, who cares about equality otherwise. (According to the NYT, a higher proportion of women work in "recession-free" industries such as healthcare and education [i just remembered the "such as" vs. "like" rule from my GMAT book - I haven't opened those books in way too long).
So what, did you think I'd start writing about how I haven't written in months? Nope, no apology here (2009 is going to be a no-apologies year). I haven't felt like it. Well, I lie I did feel like it, but I think I was too unrealistic with what the quality and length that the writings should have had. So instead of writing paragraphs of well thought out ideas, I'm just going to rant and go on tangents - sticking to what I do best.
Monday, February 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay, you're back!!
Post a Comment