out with (and maybe this is a lot of people, lol, I'm picky with my
friends?!). I am, however, very independent and this is not the same
thing. I live alone and have lived alone for nearly six years. I also
spend, what I guess is a lot of time alone?, and not just when I'm
driving.
I'm giving all of this thought because my friend's sister is spending
the weekend at my place (I offered, she didn't even have to ask. This
speaks volumes on how highly I regard my friend). If all goes well
with the interviews she's planning we will start looking for an
apartment together. My current 1br is digging into my budget, and
although I love my independence, and having my own place I think I may
just love a fatter budget to work with a little more. Well that, and I
just decided that I want to keep my car, even if I only do drive it on
the weekends.
She gets here tomorrow so you see, as always, my loner self has
company on Valentine's!
1 comment:
I admire your independence and always have.
Post a Comment