Monday, February 04, 2008

update on my resolutions

i just read another article on why exercising is good for you. Enough
already with the benefits of exercising. i know, you know, we all
know. how about someone writing an effective article on "how to
exercise when you don't feel like it and knowing that it's good for
you isn't enough motivation".

i think i said wednesdays are exercise day for me. we shall see.

i keep adding things to my to-do list of iife, even though i've yet to
scratch others off. My latest craze is that i want to take up sewing.

I've looked up sowing (or sewing?) classes, but just recently i've
started looking at blogs and will look to invest in some sowing books.
I don't intend to be some designer or make everything I wear. I simply
would like to tailor that almost perfect shirt that I see on sale but
is too wide or the pants with the too-big waist, the dresses with all
the extra ruffles (which i have already once done, but in an
unsophisticated manner).

How are my other resolutions?
<ul>
<li>Gym- this is a work in progress. I should just get some taebo
tapes and dark curtains so my neighbors can't see shadowboxing when
they walk by.
<li>COoking - so far, so good. I've made <i>new</i> dishes, but more
importantly, I'd like to move on and also make <b>good</b> dishes. But
new is good!
</ul>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can actually understand your tags!! (if you can't tell, i'm really excited about this simple thing. =))

sojourness said...

Yay sewing! I am going to learn to knit on Monday :)